- BA in Communications with Public Relations Concentration from UTSA, 2012
- JD from St. Mary’s University School of Law, 2015
—Associate(210) 733-6030 Download vCard
Jenna C. Castleman is an associate attorney at Goode Casseb Jones Riklin Choate & Watson. A native of San Antonio, Jenna attended Judson High School and earned her Bachelor of Arts in Communication with a Concentration in Public Relations from the University of Texas at San Antonio in 2012. Following her life-long dream to become an attorney, Jenna then attended St. Mary’s University School of Law, where she obtained her Juris Doctorate in 2015.
Jenna began her career as a trial lawyer, advocating for clients mere hours after being sworn in. Since then, she has actively participated in bench trials, jury trials, mediations, and appeals before several courts in the State of Texas and the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas.
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- San Antonio Bar Association, Litigation Section
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- 2017 Texas State Bar
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Distinguished Service Award from the San Antonio Chapter of the Federal Bar Association, 2015